Friday, February 5, 2010

Few things from CVS.. yays, and nays

Hey everyone!!!!

So I have a few updates for you;

1. Like I've said, this has been a real rough week. And to top it off, I am sick. Yes. Sick with mild pink eye, and now I have a very low grade fever. And GUESS where I am almost 98% sure I got the pink eye?

YOU GUESSIN?!!

HMMMM?

GUESS!!


okay i'll tell you. OPTIMEYES. those of you who don't know what OptimeYes is, well, it's an EYE place lol. I had my exam there bought three days ago. And they dialated my eyes, and ever since then, my eyes have been red. And I went in two days later, and she agreed that both of my eyes have an infection. Yeah. I wanted to scream in her ear. So she gave me a perscription for a 40 dollar bottle of eyedrops. And thats WITH insurance. Um do you want to know how big this bottle of eye drops is? You curious? Cuz when I say BOTTLE it does not mean an actual bottle. It's more like.. a puddle. LOL take a look at this ------

Photobucket

Yeah thats right. thats a hair clip.


Okay well anyways. On to my adventure to CVS. I was on a mission to get two lipsticks, one from Milani, and one from Rimmel but of course they didn't have much of a selection. So this is what I got instead..

Photobucket


Two lipsticks from Revlon. Buy one get one FREE!!

From Left to Right
120 APRICOT
413 TWINKLED PINK

Photobucket

Photobucket

They overall are alright. They have sparkle and shimmer in them both, and I'm more of a matte type of person. But it's doable. Just right now my lips are so bitten from Stress, sparkles and shimmer looks awful in the cracks of my lips!!!

NEXT

I got the Covergirl Aqua Smoothers in 810 Light to Medium. this is a tinted mousturizer, with light coverage. i wanted to see if it was any good, since I don't have the money to buy a great tinted mousturizer, like the one I've been wanting, by Laura M. >_<


Photobucket

Photobucket

Although, there's one thing to say about this product.
I don't know if it is from the mouturizer, or just stress. But I am breaking out on my cheek like little clusters. And my skin has been so GOOD lately now, its all fucked up again. :(

So on a scale of 1-10
Probably a 4 lol.

Sorry!

Last thing. Is by Wet n Wild. I typically don't ever buy WnW things, but it looked so cute I wanted to buy it. And pluss it was only 3.99 :)

It's a little mini palette. with four creme shadows, and an illuminator..

Photobucket

^ WIth/out flash


Photobucket

^With Flash

So, these four cream shadows are very sheer, light, and creamy. The bad thing about cream shadows, (from WnW), is that they crease very easily, and come off very fast. It's good for a base color? or for a highlight under your brow, for example the white. But other than that, it was cute, the illuminator was really pretty , and i actually used it for a slight highlight under my brow as well.
Not something I would buy again though... :X eek!

Today wasn't a great success with my goodies, I'll be honest. I think I wasted 20 dollars. But oh well it happens in the world of fashion eh?

Just a wrap up;;;

1. Never go to OPTIMEYES.
2. Don't buy shimmery/sparkly lipsticks if your lips are always bitten like mine
3. WnW is good for eyeliners, sparkles, and some lip products. But eye shadows can stay in the more popular brands..
4. Cream shadows are good for BASES
5. Covergirl tinted mousturizer.. can cause break outs :(

hmm. I think that covers it.


P.S

I am going to be posting a few things that I want to sell. So heads up if you like KATHY VAN ZEELAND PURSES, and BEBE zip ups, and need a PROM dress . lol. Oh and shoes :D

Lots of love cutie pies
Stay sweet


xoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!