Sunday, January 31, 2010

When times get rough..

Hello everyone :)

So this week; as I said in my last post, it's been so rough.
I have been sobbing uncontrolably the past two days..and have been so emotional towards my boyfriend. I've been worrying so much about so many things, sometimes I feel as if I can't do it anymore..I just want to give up and sleep forever.

Well; I'v had some time to think about things, and heres what I came up with.
Even when you feel as if your world around you seems to be so impossible; Just remember, we get so many chances to do what we want. If you feel defeated; the game is never over, you can never lose. Losing is for unreality. All we can do is work until we win. And in the end. You will feel like you OWN your world.

I've just been in need of taking a deep breath.. *innhaalee* and *exhale* and realizing that life is short, don't stress over what you can't fix.

This week may have been the roughest week I've had in a LONG time, and i'm not sure why, but all I know is that it's up to me to make things better.

:)

ON a different note:

I decided to experiment with box hair dye today.. :X yikes.. ive been so against box hair dye, you have no idea. But I saw someone dye their dark brown hair a blonde dye, and came out a gorgeous auburn, light brown color. I wanted to do the same thing!
Uhh, yeah. So i forrrgot that my natural hair color, my ROOTS are dark blonde. SO when I dyed my hair blonde, the roots of my NATURAL hair color was like BAM golden blonde, and the rest of my hair was just a lighter brown than before . HA HA HA. I laughed in the mirror when i saw it. SOoo this means, I either need to just save up and get it professionally done, or I will strip the hair color from my silly head and just dye it some other color hahah. Who knows what I will do.

I do like the color of Kim Kardashians new light blonde hair. Although it's a little blonde. I don't want to go back to blonde , blonde. But a dark blonde I suppose. I have no idea yet lol.

Hmmzz.. I also bought BOOTS facial toner for dry skin. I figured I needed a toner, since I use an Astregent . And thats pretty harsh on skin. Though it does the job :P

heres the BOOTS toner..

Photobucket


and kim kardashians hair color..

Photobucket

its not thaaat blonde. :D

Anyways..

I'm just watching FOod Network again. Haha. So I'm going to let you go.

Have a great night everyone.

xoox

AnG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!