Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Stressin.

Hi everyone :)

So i'm just here watching "Guys Big Bite" on the food network before I got to go to work at 5. I swear i should be a master chef by now by all the food shows i watch!!!

I was just thinking about some things latley..

1. i have so much on my mind. either school, money, wanting something, or just feeling down. I don't know whats going on, but I have been so irritable, everything seems to bother me... I could just be stressed out I suppose. I hope things get better!

2. The number one thing that has been on my mind latley is how badly I want to move out. I think if I had someone to move out with I could definatley do it. Money would be very tight, but as of now, I haven't been buying anything exciting except makeup. i don't get new clohtes to often; I usually wait until winter is over with to start getting some newer clohtes. :P The only problem with moving out.. is that I have no one to move out with! Me and JJ ( boyfriend) were talking about it, but it's a bit to early for that I think. I know it would be great to move out with him, but I don't want to rush anything!! I love him, and theres no need to push something like moving out on him right now :)

3. I wassss going to buy the new Canon powershot 12.1mp xs20 is camera... buttt responsibility got in the way and the 200 dollars that I have saved for it, I ended up putting it in my Checking account so I would be well off for my car payment.. Damn being responsible! i am left with 2 dollars now!! OH well, I have work tonight I guess..

4. SCHOOl. wow so these two medical classes are mucho different from Office Admin. from last semester ha ha ha. Who wouldve thought right?! lmao. Lotsz of studying and reading. But I'm excited, I think I will do well. I have to take two tests tomorrow... Medical Terminology chapters 1 and 2, and then my Biology 105 test. Ew :X

Well , I really should get going.. I got some laundry to finish, and still gotta do my hair for work! uhg!

Hope everyone has a great day.

xoox
anG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!