Sunday, December 20, 2009

Smiles create warmth

Hey!

I'm just about ready to get to sleep, since it's 4:12 p.m. ..BUTt I decided to post something up here so i get in the knack of doing this! (I know, this is lame.)

Alright, well my day was overall a good one. I went to the gym, went home, and had my coffee and felt so good. I always end up in a good mood when I have coffee..I don't know if it's just the caffeine but I just feel good. Nothing seems to get in my way! Ha. I had work at five of clock, and business was doing okay. I made bout 53 dollars. Better than nothin right? I still have Christmas shopping to do, am I kerazy or what. :X
I left work around 930, cause we had to refill the jelly's in the back half of the restaurant. >:P the dishwasher we have is absolutley awful. He's so mean, speaks no english, and doesn't understand that the damn dishes just need to get done. Who cares about the place ment of everything! ( Those of you who waitress, or serve, will understand the frustruation that I have..)
Anyways.. I left to JJ's around 10. And just been bumming around till now! Watched the food network channel and sex and the city movie. which is love. That movie, the show, everything ab out it I LOVE. haha. I guess it's just because I love all the girlie things haha. The movie is so colorful lol.


My eyes are about to fall off. This is ridick. And I gotta workout tomorrow morning, and got work at four.. real smart huh?

Well goodnight everyone , I'm gonna try to get my boyfriend to get his eyes off his computer and to get to bed! <3

kiss.kiss
xoox
AnG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!